Kulite semiconductor Products, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers competitive salaries and excellent benefits in a pleasant working environment. Kulite Semiconductor Products, Inc. is currently expanding our operations at the Leonia, NJ Headquarters and there are a variety of positions available.
Due to federal defense contract requirements, Kulite is required to restrict employment without an export license to U.S. citizens, lawful permanent residents, refugees, asylees and lawful temporary residents. (Lawful temporary resident status was granted for a limited time to individuals who applied for amnesty authorized by the IRCA of 1986.)
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process due to a disability, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 201-461-0900. Reasonable accommodation requests will be considered on a case-by-case basis. We are an equal opportunity employer.
For consideration please email your resume with salary requirements and the job position title in the subject line to: email@example.com.
Current Job Postings
- Seeking talented engineers with entry level experience from various disciplines. Positions available in Quality, Application, Project Management, Manufacturing design and other areas. Bachelor's Degree or greater is required.
- Seeking individual(s) to perform precision assembly of delicate electronic components under a microscope. Use of epoxies, shrink tubing, heat guns and measuring tools. Inspect, position and assemble parts according to special instructions. Record job completion on traveler sheet for each process of assembly. Send assembled products to test or to quality assurance inspection. Keep assembly department clean and free of foreign objects. Keep inventory of supplies. Keep production supervisor advised of work status, workload, problems and progress as related to work assignments. Perform all other duties as assigned. Candidate must have good dexterity, be able to pay attention to detail and effectively communicate verbally and in writing. High School Degree or GED. No experience necessary - will train.
- Welding Operators
- Seeking individuals to weld transducers at various stages of production. Small amount of machine maintenance, performance of daily samples and inspection of welds. Familiarity with microscope a plus. High school diploma or G.E.D. - Technical School Degree a plus.
- Seeking individual(s) to perform all steps of testing / compensation / final assembly of pressure transducers. Test, buff and use of electronic equipment. Transport nitrogen tanks that may weigh up to 150 lbs. Candidate must demonstrate mechanical and electrical aptitude. Effectively communicate verbally and in writing. No experience necessary, will train. Associates Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Electrical Engineering is required.
- Electrical Engineer/Software Developer
- Immediate opening for an Electrical Engineer/Software Developer to develop proprietary engineering software using LabVIEW, VB, Microsoft Access, SQL. Develop instrument drivers for RS-232, USB and Ethernet interfaces. Support production and testing of electronic components: troubleshoot software, design, develop, implement and validate fixes and enhancements. Provide documentation to quality control for validation. Experience with a high-level programming language such as VB, C, C++, C#. Familiarity with LabVIEW, relational databases and SQL a plus. Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Mathematics or Electrical/Mechanical Engineering required.
- Failure Analysis Engineer
- Immediate opening for a Failure Analysis Engineer to perform troubleshooting of electromechanical assemblies to component level. Performance of root cause failure analysis investigations including disassembly of units to confirm failure modes including documentation of findings in formal reports for submittal to customers. Interface with customers during failure investigations as necessary. MS in Mechanical Engineering or Electrical Engineering. Must be highly organized and possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Quality Engineer
- Seeking individual for contract reviews, review of customer and Kulite specifications for compliance. Internal auditing, root cause and corrective actions. Coordinating source inspections and general correspondence with customers for their products, stock purges and special projects. ßMS in Mechanical Engineering or Electrical Engineering. Excellent communication and organizational skills and knowledge of FAR preferred.
- Process Engineer
- Seeking individual for semiconductor pressure sensor fabrication using IC and MEMS manufacturing processes and techniques. Semiconductor process control, maintenance, optimization and development: photolithography and mask design, thin film deposition, thin film and bulk wet etching, RIE and DRIE, Doping, etc. MS or BS in Electrical, Chemical or Mechanical Engineering, Material Science or related discipline. Cad design knowledge. Experience in semiconductor IC or MEMS device manufacturing or development and design in industrial, corporate research, or university semiconductor fabrication facility setting is preferred.
- Final Inspector
- Immediate opening for a Final Inspector to perform visual inspection. Mechanical dimension verification using calipers, micrometers, etc. for a variety of parts. Review of build paperwork and test data to assure compliance to specification requirements. High School Degree or GED. Effectively communicate verbally and in writing. No experience necessary - will train.
- In-Process Inspector
- Seeking individual to perform soldering inspections on subassemblies and electronic circuit board assemblies based on J-STD-001/IPC-610 criteria. Perform workmanship inspections based on Kulite internal procedures. Random review of production areas for compliance to Kulite standards. High School Degree or GED. 1 - 5 years of related experience preferred.
- Production Coordinator
- Immediate opening for an individual to coordinate welding production of 4 different welding processes. Maintain data base for welding, sub-assembly and timesheets. Generate proper paperwork for the certification/re-certification of welding operators. Possess Associates Degree. Effectively communicate verbally and in writing. Strong organizational skills, excellent computer skills and clerical proficiency. Ability to multi-task in stressful situations. Some experience a plus but not necessary - will train.
- Assembler 0
- Immediate opening for Assemblers to perform mounting sensors, all supplemental processes such as application of chemicals, use of epoxies, shrink tubing and heat guns and measuring tools. Perform all other duties as assigned. No requirements to attend soldering school. High School Degree or GED. Good dexterity is required as well as attention to detail. Effectively communicate verbally and in writing. No experience necessary - will train.
We offer a competitive benefits package including Medical and matching 401(K) Plan. For consideration of any of the above positions, please email your resume with salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. In order to be considered for employment, emails must contain position of interest in the email subject line. M/F/Disabled/Veterans/AA/EOE/LGBT